Charming Parkmead Traditional
3 Bedroom + Office | 2.5 Bath | 2152± Sq. Ft. | .18± Acre Lot
Tucked in the hills of Walnut Creek’s sought-after Parkmead neighborhood, this updated three bedroom plus bonus/office home features amazing natural light, a primary suite with walk-in closet and soaking tub, kitchen with granite counters, and expansive living area.
This home’s flat back yard and corner lot location between two cul-de-sacs allows for a year-round indoor/outdoor California lifestyle.
The tree-lined Parkmead neighborhood is close to Downtown Walnut Creek, Lafayette, BART and top-rated Walnut Creek Elementary and Acalanes Unified High School District schools.
- Dual front doors open to foyer with updated lighting fixtures and tile floors
- Light-filled living room with pitched ceiling, gas fireplace and bay window
- Dining room with chandelier, natural light and hardwood floors - adjacent to Andersen French doors to backyard
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, Thermador gas cooktop, dual ovens, center island with extra sink and large opening to living room with breakfast bar
- Primary suite includes hardwood floors, walk-in closet with organizers and an en-suite bathroom with marble tile, soaking tub, shower stall with two shower heads and dual vanity
- Second bedroom with carpet has plentiful natural light and easy access to updated half-bath with wainscoting in hall
- Third bedroom is adjacent to full bath with shower/tub and tile floors
- Bonus office with French doors and garage access
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Two car garage, laundry area, crown moulding, hardwood floors, Hunter Douglas shades, recessed lighting, central heating/AC, Andersen windows and doors
- Exterior Highlights Include: Covered front porch, paver stone front path, level lawn, updated landscaping, corner lot
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.